This studio licensed resource pack contains:
- Melody scores in the keys of C, F, G and D major
- Level 1 piano scores with an open fifth accompaniment in the keys of C, F and G major
- Level 2 piano scores with a slightly harder accompaniment in the keys of C, F and G major
- Visual resources with solfa initials for the Chase the Squirrel game and solfa analysis
- Game instructions and details outlining different activities and uses for the song
Let Us Chase The Squirrel is the perfect piece to supplement Dippy Skips when the student is starting to put hands together. It uses so, mi, re and do in the melody so it has a nice small range to sing and also doesn’t need hand movement on the piano. Each phrase starts at do and moves in steps within the toneset so there are no difficult intervals to sing or play. It only has minims, crotchets and quavers so nothing complicated or syncopated. It’s about a cute squirrel and anything cute is a winner with my students!
This resource pack is an e-Book with a single-teacher studio license. This allows you to print the resources for your students only.
This piece can also be found in F major in Going Wild